Friday, January 30, 2009

Best Brush


Please excuse this grodie looking picture. I love this brush. Emma (my 7-year-old daughter) left her brush at Stephanie's house over the break and so I bought this one for a dollar at the Food Surplus Outlet. It has changed our mother-daughter relationship for the better. It used to be that Emma would scream or cry when I would do her hair in the morning before school. I have curly hair and a tender head and so I have always brushed her hair really gently while holding it so it doesn't pull right from the scalp, but she would still always make a fuss. Since I got this brush she has actually asked me to brush her hair at night because it doesn't pull. I can brush my own hair which is full of tangles without crying as well. I love this brush! If you have daughters that cry at hairdo time I really recommend you get it. I think it is less than $6 at Walgreens. Happy styling!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

I'm getting this! I'm so tired of the hair drama! Thanks for posting.

Kirsten said...

Here here, I'd love some drama free hair time. Thanks for the tip!