Friday, January 9, 2009

Introducing Royal and Ruby McKinney


Royal and Ruby

Royal Sumner and Ruby Tresler (my maiden name) were born on December 29th around 8:15 in the evening.  Royal weighed 5 lbs 14 oz and was 18 inches long and Ruby weighed 5 lbs 11 oz and was 19 inches long.  Both were born very healthy and strong.  

I ended up having a c-section after the ultrasound showed both little ones were transverse.  Though I wish I could've delivered vaginally, the labor and delivery part of it was way easier.....the recovery, not so much.  I'm just glad it's getting better everyday.  I feel great, though a little sleepy.  

I'm SO grateful for my little ones and I think it's such a blessing to have twins.  They are beautiful in every way.

6 comments:

D and J Larson said...

Congrats! they are beautiful. that picture is so cute. How are your girls liking the new arrival? And i love the names ... they go together perfectly.

Stephanie said...

Sevrie and Coral are doing great with them. Sevrie wants to hold them ALL the time. She would rather not go to school so she can stay home and help me. She's def. mommy's little helper. Coral is a little young but she still can't keep her hands off of them.
We are having fun!

Kirsten said...

So deliciously beautiful. I so absolutely cannot wait to meet them. We are so happy that they are healthy and strong and that you are feeling better and better. You're family is, as always, in our prayers and we love you all and miss you guys so much.

The Gomes Family said...

They are perfect in every way, congrats Stephanie and Aaron!

--Heather-- said...

That picture better be blown up and hanging on Grammie A wall.... so beautiful! I can't believe they are here! You are so blessed!

--Heather-- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.