Friday, March 6, 2009

HAPPY (early) BIRTHDAY TARA!!!

I know you and Collin are disappearing and will be gone on your actual birthday so I'm hoping you see this before you go. I hope your trip is amazing and that you guys manage to make your birthday special no matter what you're up to. We'll all be thinking of you and wishing you a very

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!



I can't make pretty cakes but if you were here I'd make you some yummy cupcakes.

We love you and miss you guys. I hope we don't have to go too much longer with seeing you guys.

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Tara!!!!! How awesome to be traveling on your special day! You're lucky!!!! Enjoy some alone time with your hubby.

D and J Larson said...

Happy Birthday! hope you have fun

D and J Larson said...

Hey Kirsten ... is there a place in Utah to buy those cupcake wrappers? or are you getting them online?

Kirsten said...

I didn't make the ones pictured but I do have those cups. I got mine at joann's I think. They're called nut n party cups I think but I like them for cupcakes. They're more heavy duty and you can put them on a cookie sheet and fill them with batter which is cool cause you can easily fit more.

You can get them online too:
http://www.thebakerskitchen.net/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=363

Katy said...

Happy Birthday Tara. Hope you guys are having a great time.

The Gomes Family said...

Happy Birthday Tara!

knitaholic310 said...

Thank you everyone. Kirsten, I bet your cupcakes would rock, you are an awesome baker.

I had a great (gulp!) 31st birthday in the Dominican Republic. I mixed cement and hauled buckets of cement or rocks to make the floor of a school house. It was really tiring, but felt great to make a difference in the world. I was so exhausted that I fell asleep without taking a shower even though I was covered in cement and dirt and sweat. I might post about my trip later.