Friday, May 1, 2009

Good Morning Mommy, I love you!

My son is 10 months old and maybe it's because I'm his mom, the cutest baby ever. This morning is my example of why! We had a rough night last night, (he still doesn't sleep all the way through the night, but I have been getting 6 hours in a row) He was up 3 times between 12 and 6 am.... yuck! Then this morning I hear him making the cutest noises in his crib, so I peek to see this cute little boy. He is all smiles and reaches up for his mom with Blankey in one hand and Paci in mouth, you could see the big grin past the paci, I give him a good morning squeeze which usually make my horrible nights sleep all worth it,

WHEN......

I smell it, I feel it, and it stinks! That's right ladies BLOW OUT! Up the back, out the legs, you name it! He was so proud of himself, I was trying to not get it everywhere, it was almost up to mid back, so as I was trying to not make him swim in it, but he was kicking and twisting, and of course his new favorite, love to check with his hand to make sure all privates are there and accounted for!
AAHHHH!!!
Well, that's how my morning started, and yet I love him still! Hope you have a great day!

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

Gosh aren't those poop moments the best? It's amazing how an adorable smile can make it all worth it.

Robyn said...

I bet he was smiling because he felt SO good! I'm always suspicious of my children when they seem overly happy...

Grammy A said...

I feel the same way about my grandbabies! Who would have thought that even THEIR poop wouldn't bother me? Of course that begins to change as they get older... right?

No matter how old my children get (33, 31, 29, 27) they are still my babies... along with my grandchildren. They ALL brighten my day, bring me immeasurable joy, and make my life worth living! Life is good.

Lisa... I posted about the swine flu!

The Gomes Family said...

Baby poopy is cute sometimes depending on the length of time I was allowed to sleep. It is cute seeing new milestones! I may be upset when she starts potty training but I may be ecstatic when she finally is able to do it all on her own!