Monday, November 24, 2008

I heart Etsy.

I'm not a big shopper and most of the shopping I do is online. I have a few favorite online stores that I regularly shop at like old navy and amazon but one of my very favorites is Etsy. It's where people can buy and sell homemade products and there are such unique things to choose from. You can find anything there I swear.

Here's the link...

http://www.etsy.com/

It's also a great place to sell all sorts of things. You pay a small fee to list things but don't have to pay a percentage like on ebay.

I'm buying these Christmas gift tags from there (minus the blue)...

4 comments:

Katy said...

Etsy is great. Cute tags.

The Gomes Family said...

Etsy is great Erica told me about them, she uses them to sell her bows and blankets!

knitaholic310 said...

I heart Etsy too. Do you ever look at their tutorials? I am going to try to make a house dress into a cute dress and also make myself the dress maker's dummy made out of duct tape. I have been sewing up a storm lately so I frequently go to the site for tips and ideas.

mistyb said...

I love etsy too! I've found some great stuff on there! those tags are really cute!