Tuesday, November 18, 2008

intro: Misty

hey everyone, I'm Misty and Katy invited me to be part of your great group! I know the McKinney's from when they lived out here in Modesto, Ca, we went to church together and it's been fun finding them again! 

A little about me: My husband Ryan and I have been married for 6 years, we met while we were at school in San Diego and we were married a short 7 months later. We lived in San Diego for 4 years and moved back up to Modesto right before we had our daughter. So now we have 2 kids, Dylen who is 3 and Max who is 18 months. My husband is a Paramedic and also in the National Guard and I work a couple mornings at my Dad's office and get to spend the rest of the time with my two cute kiddos. I love being a mom and I look forward to getting advice and great ideas from all of you! Thanks for inviting me Katy.

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Yey! Hi Misty. Welcome welcome.

Katy said...

We're glad to have you join us.

The Gomes Family said...

Welcome Misty!