Wednesday, April 23, 2008

3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies


This is probably redundant since all of you are great dessert makers, but I like it because you can make peanut butter cookies lightening fast and they aren't dry like other recipes I've tried.

1 c peanut butter
1 c sugar
1 egg

Blend well. Roll out into 1" balls or use a small ice cream scoop (greased lightening method). Press down with a fork in the usual manner. Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes. Let cool 5-7 minutes and voila, you've got a batch of cookies made in about 20 minutes.

6 comments:

Thomas Family said...

I have this recipe and I have to agree that they are more moist. Pretty good for three ingredients.

Kirsten said...

I've made them too and like them a lot! Only I use brown sugar. I doubt it matters one way or the other, that's just what that recipe called for. They're good and crazy rich. Good for whipping up a quick batch of cookies for sure.

Robyn said...

Oh, Tara! You never should have posted this. Now I'm going to go make them! I have no choice.

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

THese cookies are yummy! I made them for Katy's recipe swap 5 ingredients or less & they were a hit! Not to mention I always have those three ingredients in my house. This new found knowledge could be dangerous!

Mical said...

I had these that Britney made last night, they were to die for. Uh-oh.

Kirsten said...

You can also sub 1 cup of splenda for the sugar if you're going low carb or low sugar. They taste just as good.