Friday, April 4, 2008

More pillowcase fun!

I made the matching orange dress but it's too big and almost totally covers the pants. No big deal, though, it just means the dress will continue to fit her for a long time. Now I know for future dresses how big to make them. It took less than 30 minutes from start to finsh and will be good for playing around outside. I won't care if she gets messy in it too which is nice. And even though the pants are short I'll still have her wear them cause she has a tendancy to lift up her dresses and I'm sick of her showing the world her panties.



And since the ribbon was already out...

4 comments:

knitaholic310 said...

Totally cute!

Robyn said...

I love this! I'm totally going to have to make one. Ada puts socks on her hands, too. I have to hide socks so that she doesn't make a huge mess of them.

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

What a fun outfit! Your daughter is too cute!

The Gomes Family said...

Hey, did you learn this from Erica or did you guys have the same good idea?