Tuesday, June 17, 2008

good, cheap makeup

Hey ladies, thought you might be interested to know that Nordstrom is
buying E.L.F. makeup and repackaging it so they are selling ALL of
their products for $1 each! If you spend $15 you can use the coupon
code CAROLINA that will subtract $7.50(which will cover your shipping and
a little bit more). I just spent $28 and got 18 products including
mascara, lipgloss, concealer, eyeliner, nail polish, and a set of makeup brushes. So here is the link for anyone who is interested:

http://www.eyeslipsface.com/default.asp
ELF Website: http://www.eyeslipsface.com/default.asphttp://www.eyeslipsface.com/default.asp>

ENJOY! I know I did!

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

OH.MY.GOSH.

You just made my day!! I'm stocking up. I'm dying my hair this week and was planning on going to the mall to get new makeup, you're so saving me tons of money!! YEY! Fun!!

Mical said...

Wow! Thanks!! I just ordered 25 items, including the 12 brush set for 34.45, that is shipping included! What a deal!!

Kirsten said...

I'm bummed that they're not being bought out and are always $1. I had so much fun picking out so many things. I felt like I was getting such a deal. I canceled my order and am going to buy a few mac things. It sucks cause I'll only get like 3 things at mac for the price of like 30 I was going to get at ELF. But I was mostly getting it all because it was so cheap.

I will probably go there to get things like brushes and nail polish for Kendall and things like that. Cause you can't beat those prices.