Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Heather "McKinney" Campbell

Well, to start off... I am Amber's little sister, Kirsten and Katy's cousin, and one of April's niece's. I have lived in California all my life and hope not to move to far from it. A little back ground about me: Turning 28 yrs old tomorrow, I've been married almost 7 months and I am 32 weeks pregnant. (yes... a honeymoon baby.... SURPRISE!) This is my second marriage and I have a 6 yr old daughter named Kami.

My husband's name is Jason and he is the answer to so many prayers. Right now I am working part time at a DDS office close by, I am an RDA and have been working in Dentistry off and on since high school, however I am hoping to join the ranks as a full time mommy once I deliver. If you want anymore info about the fam.. you can check us out at http://www.hjcampbell.blogspot.com/







7 comments:

amber said...

Such a cutie, that's my Kami girl. Heather needs to edit her post, she is only 31 weeks prego. Wishful thinking, I know.

--Heather-- said...

My mistake... 31 weeks along and 9 to go. oops.

Kirsten said...

Cute pictures! Welcome welcome, I'm glad you're on here. And happy birthday tomorrow!! I hope you have a wonderful day and get everything you want.

I don't think I could do what you do. Teeth creep me out. Well, no. Loose teeth creep me out. I'm not looking to that stage in my children's lives.

knitaholic310 said...

Wow! Cute pictures. I can't believe Cameron is 6, I bet she and Emma would get along great. Cute husband too. Welcome.

The Gomes Family said...

Welcome.

Stephanie said...

Welcome!!! I LOVE LOVE your family blog. I think I'm the only one who doesn't have one yet. I semi started but I'm stuck and I need help. Someday though!

Grammy A said...

Can I just say how lucky I am to be part of this blog (even though I'm the old granny of the group) with my 4 beautiful daughters and 2 beautiful nieces? You are all amazing woman and wonderful mothers! I'm glad that you're on the blog, Amber and Heather! I think family is SO important, and I'm glad that we all have this opportunity to stay connected.