Monday, January 28, 2008

Alysia Thomas

Hi gals! I don't have a cute picture of myself. This is the best that I can do. And if I'm being honest, this is what I look like most days. :) I like to think that one day that will change. I hope I'm not alone in my plight to have more than 5 minutes a day for a beauty routine.
But look.....when given the chance, I can clean up pretty well. This is me (with makeup) and my family. Joe D. and I have been married going on 8 years. Kenzi, (the one cheesin' it in the center) is our oldest at 6 years, then comes Will, who is 4 and ends with Sadie who turns 2 next week.
I am blessed to be able to stay at home with my kids and I am also a part-time student in the evenings. We live in sunny St. George, Utah, where my husband works for a logistics company. I met Katy in summer of '06 when we were living in Switzerland, but our husbands attended BYU together before that. I'm not sure how we didn't meet before we did, but I'm glad we finally did. Katy is the ultimate super mommy! I LOVE the idea of this blog. I hope I can contribute something useful and look forward to hearing what the rest of you have to say. I have a feeling this is going to be taking up some of my precious spare time. In fact, I should be doing homework right now. :) Can't wait to get to know you all!

2 comments:

Katy said...

Kenzi cracks me up in that picture. Thanks for the compliment, but I still have lots of room for improvement in my super mommy skills. Good luck with your homework.

fünf said...

That's not true about the first pic-- usually you are smiling!

I love this woman! We all kept each other company and sane in Switzerland. It was a great time for us and we're like family.