Tuesday, January 29, 2008

For sacrament

I saw this on my sis-in-law's blog and think it's so cute and brilliant. No more crayons hanging out at the bottom of the diaper bag or loud ziplock bags as the kids fish them in and out. Plus you could personalize each child's so they feel special when they use it. AND if you only use it strictly on Sunday (which should be a must for any tactic you decide to try so it stays novel) then they will be excited to use it. My kids only get fruit snacks on Sunday- and only if they are good in sacrament meeting.

Just an Idea!

4 comments:

Katy said...

That is so cute! This last Sunday Ollie stayed busy coloring and putting stickers all over a piece of paper (but he insisted that I colored too and would nudge me if I tried to stop for even a minute to watch the speaker) so I'll try to keep that going with him.

Kirsten said...

Those are SO cute! Can you buy those somewhere or do you have to make them?

fünf said...

I don't know of anywhere that sells them... you'd probably have to make it. (or if you're like me say to your crafty sister... want to make this for me?)

Stephanie said...

Those are So adorable!!! Like Kirsten said, can you buy them?