Friday, January 25, 2008

KMO

I'm Kirsten, Katy's big sister. My birthday is next month and I'll be 28. I've been married to my sweetheart Dave for 7 years. We have three children, Corban who is in heaven, Kendall who is almost 4, and Gage who will be 1 next month. I'm a stay at home mama and love it. I'm a couch potato and proud of it- I like food, watching tv, reading, and taking care of my family. I'm one of those moms who is obsessed with their children and thinks that every tiny thing they do is adorable and a sign of genius. I'm trying to learn about photography, children's portraits especially, and would love to do that professionally some day. We have two little dogs who annoy me to no end.

5 comments:

knitaholic310 said...

Kirst, when did you get another dog? What is Kendall eating these days? Have you tried sneaking veggies into her food? By the way, Ian, Emma, Collin and I liked the yogurt graham cracker sandwiches. Aidan did not. Maybe a different flavor of "ice cream" would work better.

Kirsten said...

We got a little boy dog, Gus, at the end of november. He'll be 1 in April. So not a puppy, but still obnoxious.

Kendall's eating a lot better these days. We're better about having family dinners and making her eat what we're eating. Sometimes it's not much of it but it's enough for me. Tonight I didn't make dinner and I was surprised that instead of asking for a granola bar or pancakes or something she wanted celery with peanut butter. Gage still eats everything he can get into his mouth. Except grapes. Whatever.

knitaholic310 said...

Well Ian eats everything except cereal. Yesterday I was pouring a bowl of honeynut cheerios and I started to sit next to him and he got up and moved to another seat.

Stephanie said...

Did I mention I love your hair piece?

Kirsten said...

Are you implying that most people don't wear slinkies as crowns?