Sunday, January 27, 2008

Rock Band

I'm not really a fan of video games in general. If I'm going to waste my time I'd rather do it watching tv. Plus I'm really bad at them and it's never fun to do things you're bad at. My husband though is a techy through and through and we've got two gaming systems, a wii and an xbox. We recently got a game called Rock Band and it is so much fun. My parents came over tonight to play it and I think they both enjoyed it. There's a guitar, drum set, and microphone, and everyone has a role to play. I'm terrible at the drums but the guitar/bass and the microphone are a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Thomas Family said...

Yep- it is a fun game. I was roped in by my tech-lovin' husband too. It is a good time. We played it at his company Christmas party and everyone loved it!