Saturday, January 26, 2008

Stephanie "Bald Baby Maker" McKinney

                                                          Me and my sweetie!!

Hi everyone!  I'm Stephanie and I'm married to Katy's other brother Aaron (I love all my in-laws by the way). Aaron and I have been married for almost...oh my gosh, I can't remember.  Let me think about this, hmmmmm????? O.K...... I just got off the phone with Aaron.  We've been married for almost 7 years, BUT we've actually been together for over 12 years.  Yes, we were high school sweethearts.  We started dating when I was just 16. He stole my heart!  I knew he was "the one" right away.  Enough about all that mushy stuff. On to my kids!  

I have a two daughters, Sevrie and Coral.  Sevrie will be four in March and Coral will be two in June. And yes, they're bald beauties! I wouldn't have it any other way.  O.K., yes I would:-) Sevrie is my tomboy in a princess dress and Coral is my baby in boots.  She has this pair of boots she wants to wear ALL the time. I love spending time with them: going on walks, going to the park, and reading them books. Both girls are very active so we are constantly going on adventures so they can release all their energy. 

In my free time (which doesn't really exist) I like to cook/bake and do arts and crafts. Though I like to scrapbook, sometimes it's just too intimidating. I have Sevrie's first year done, and have yet to start Corals.  Typical second child syndrome, huh? My husband is finishing his last year of law school.  HORRAY!!!!!!! He'll be done in May and I couldn't be happier.  He plans on practicing patent law, but I think he's yet to decide for sure.  He has been so busy with work and school so we look forward to his school end.  All-in-all, I'm happy to be a part of this blog. Thank you, Katy, for inviting me. I'm probably the only non-Mormon gal of our group. Don't be fooled though, I could easily be mistaken for a "Molly".
                                
                                                     My sweet princesses

2 comments:

Katy said...

Cute picture. You and your bald babies are adorable.

Kirsten said...

I think bald is beautiful!! We're actually taking Gage in to get a hair cut in the next week or two and I'm dreading it! I wish he was bald, it'd be easier for sure.