Friday, January 25, 2008

Katy McKinney Anderson

I guess I'll start the introductions. I turned 26 last month and I am the youngest of 4 kids. I grew up mostly in Modesto, CA. I played soccer and volleyball since I was little (unfortunately, not so much anymore--I do miss it). I graduated from BYU with a degree in Business Management. I met Justin while at BYU and we have been married for almost 6 years. We have two wonderful kids--Ollie, 4 1/2 and Lily, 2 1/2. We just moved to Las Vegas and bought a pest control company. I love to do crafts and my latest projects have been making baby bows and cards. I also love to cook and try new recipes, especially sweets. I am trying to make photography a new hobby, but I need my dad to help me figure out my camera first. My two favorite foods are chocolate and peanut butter (although Justin says those don't count as real food), especially when they are combined. For more info, check our family blog http://jkandfamily.blogspot.com/
Okay, now let's hear about all of you.


Me and my cuties.

1 comment:

Grammy A said...

I think this blog thing is SO fun! I'm afraid if I'm not careful, I'll spend WAY too much time on it! I remember a year or so ago Marcie (on One Life to Live) started a blog and I had NO IDEA what it was!

Am I the only one who's had babies weighing over 9 and 10 pounds?

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS THIS WEEK!