Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Black Hole

I actually clean my bag out pretty regularly...I hate a dirty diaper bag. It's the OCD in me coming through!




diapers and wipes
extra panties for Callie (we are potty training)
a dirty bib from lunch today
socks
extra clothes for Cole
burp rag
my planner/wallet/life
cell phone
keys
chapstick
lipgloss
hand salve
hand cream
tampon
Madela PureLan 100 (soothes sore nipples)
point and shoot camera, so I don't have to lug around the monster
raisins
animal crackers
fruit puffs
hand sanitizer
butt paste
toys
a book I am borrowing from a friend; "The Friday Night Knitting Club"

5 comments:

Katy said...

How do you like that book? I saw it somewhere else recently and thought of Tara.

Grammy A said...

That's SO funny, Katy! I just bought the book at Border's and thought of Tara, too! So, I am also curious how you like the book, Mical.

Mical said...

You know, I am only on like pg 10. But my friend Rachel (she's in book club) says it is awesome! That's funny about Tara...that is the first thing I thought of too. I will let you know how it is.

knitaholic310 said...

I have never read it, but want to. I am waiting for my library to get it. I thought of me when I saw it too!

Stephanie said...

I'm SO sorry you are still at that stage where you have to use Lanolin. I totally know how that goes and I feel bad.