Thursday, February 28, 2008

My 2 Baby Bag

I got this bag when I had Gwen a year and a half ago and thought I'd have to get something bigger when this 2nd little one came along, but some how it handles the load. 
Here's the list:

Wallet
Planner
2 Phones (the black one is a broken one for Gwen to play with)
Change (mostly just a bunch of pennies)
Drink Cup with a Straw
Bottle
Butt Balm (prescription strength)
Nystain Cream
Watch
Brush
Goldfish Crackers
Keys
Gwen's Glasses
Glass Cleaning Wipes
Diapers (Sizes 5 and 2)
Wipes
First Aid Kit
Happy Face Stickers
Receipts
Car Seat Dangly Toy
Lip Gloss

(the changes of clothes are in a 2nd diaper bag that I keep in my car so I don't have to worry about remembering that every time)

Why does everyone have socks in there bags? is there a secret that I'm missing out on?



1 comment:

Katy said...

I don't remember why I had Ollie's socks in my bag. I usually do not carry an extra pair around.