Wednesday, February 13, 2008

RE: the birds and the bees revisited

I have to say when I read the post "the birds and the bees revisited" I thought way to go! What a hard topic to tackle with small children. Luckily, I haven't had to address that with my kids (ages 5, 3, and 2) yet. But I know it will be sooner than I would like. I will definitely look to your example when I do. It is amazing the things you have to address with children these days! I just wanted to tell you I don't think you have lost your reputation, I have a lot of admiration for your ability to address such a difficult topic so well.

1 comment:

knitaholic310 said...

Thanks! I appreciate your post. Sometimes I feel like I am the only one who runs into stuff like that. I think in this group I have the oldest kids and possibly the only ones who ride the bus.