Friday, February 1, 2008

Just a little late...

I am Emily Becker and I am so excited to be involved in this mommy blog. I am Justin's cousin, and we all feel lucky that he brought Katy into the family. I have a darling little 11 month old girl named Ellie, who I am totally and completely obessed with. My husband Bob is attending medical school at Michigan State, so we are currently living in East Lansing Michigan. I get to stay home with my little Ellie and love it! I am so glad to be a part of this blog because lets be honest, I need all the help I can get. Our blog is emilyandbob.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

Welcome and nice to 'meet' you. I have a little boy who is just a couple weeks older than Ellie, he was due 2 days after she was born. He was born a few weeks early on Feb 20th. Can you believe she's almost 1! I can't believe Gage is that old.

Kirsten said...

Do you post on the babycenter march 2007 boards? I swear I've seen those snowy pictures from your blog? I hope I don't sound too stawlkery.

Katy said...

I can't believe that Ellie is almost 1. Remember when we made those bows before she was born? How big is your bow collection now? She always looks so cute!

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

Kirten, how fun that we have babies so close in age! Any fun ideas for Gage's B-day? That is funny about the pictures, I haven't posted on babycenter before. But I am sure that the pink snowsuit has been posted many times! Katy, I always tell people that you taught me to make the bows! I don't know if it is really a compliment to you though. They are still a work in progress! I love this blog!

Kirsten said...

We're having a small party for Gage the saturday before his birthday. We're getting him a bookshelf and anyone who wants to bring presents, although I genuinely would rather they not, are encouraged to bring a book with a message written inside. The theme for decorations and cupcakes is blue polka dots. I figured that was easy to do.