Friday, February 8, 2008

Play room





Awhile ago we set up the small living room in our house into a play room and it's finally turning into the room that I hoped it would be. Kendall's old enough and independant enough that she can go in there and entertain herself and anytime friends or cousins come over they all spend most of the time in there. When Gage is in there I don't worry that he's getting into anything he shouldn't be. Which when he's not in there that's almost certainly what he's doing. I still need a few bins or chests for the dress up clothes and the dolls but otherwise, it's a wonderful room.

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

the little book shelf by the piano won't stay in there. It's Gage's birthday present and I don't want to move it up to his room until after his party.

Stephanie said...

How fun. I know....I'd love a playroom in my house. We just have so much furniture I wouldn't know what to do with.

And Gage is adorable.

Stephanie said...

How fun. I know....I'd love a playroom in my house. We just have so much furniture I wouldn't know what to do with.

And Gage is adorable.

Grammy A said...

The best part about having a playroom is how organized your house feels. With a playroom, there's no need to have toys stored EVERYWHERE! Looks good, Kirst!