Sunday, February 17, 2008

Evil Dolls for Sale




Hmmm. . . which of these dolls has a little something extra? I'll give you a hint, it is not the Little People Mary, and two wise men from the Nativity play set. 

I think I have given birth to Sid from Toy Story.

While Collin and I were trying to take a Sunday nap, Aidan was up in his room busy at work on what he calls his "evil dolls." This is the first of many. It has a Littlest Pet Shop head, a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle arm, one Bic pen cap arm, the body of a Barbie Fairytopia wicked fairy Laverna doll and some bits of cut up Calvin Kline stockings for the hat and skirt. 

He was originally going to sell this to Emma for 8 cents (w/o CK couture). Then he added the skirt and hat and upped the price to 12 cents. Emma was upset about the price change and so I spotted her 4 cents. Aidan saw that I gave her some money and so he raised the price two cents more. So his first evil doll sold for 16 cents (smart kid). He has big plans to sell his creations to girls on the school bus. I think he might be selling himself short because boys would probably be just as interested in his product. He is taking orders now so hurry, Hurry, HURRY and buy your evil dolls while supplies last.

I guess it is never to early to learn about economics or supply and demand.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hilarious! I need to get me one of those.

Thomas Family said...

That's hilarious. Thanks for posting that. It made me laugh.

Mical said...

How funny is that?!! Even funnier still that Emma wanted to purchase the doll! HA!

Grammy A said...

That is one funny, talented, resourceful, entrepreneurial kid! I think you've created a genius!

Kirsten said...

Aidan never ceases to crack me up.