Friday, February 1, 2008

Julie Larson


Hi Everyone. My name is Julie Larson and new to this website. I'm not related to the Anderson/Mckinney Family but they are awesome! My husband Daniel and I have been married for 4 1/2 Years we have two children, Gwen and Asa and two bulldogs, Ida and Stella. Daniel and I are from the San Francisco Bay Area - Danville and San Ramon area. We are living in Provo, UT where my husband owns and runs a sign shop called Fastsigns. Gwen is 19 months and she has been the most stressful child. She has had many medical issues since she was born but hopefully there is an end in sight! She is just now learning to walk finally! The biggest thing I have learned from her is to have faith. Asa is 2 months. Yep they are 17 months apart. People think I'm crazy and lets face it I am! With all the drama I've had in the past this has been the most chaotic time in my life. Asa is now interacting more and smiling a ton. Our dogs are funny to say the least but I think Stella and April Mckinney were seperated at birth! My hobbies consist of dance, dance and more dance. That's the one thing I do well and not break any part of my body. Off the dance floor I'm a complete cluts! I'm excited for the blog site. I need to know that there are mothers out there just like me that want to run away from my kids sometimes and have crazy days like Kirsten had. Thanks for the invite Katy and I look forward to all of your entries.

3 comments:

Grammy A said...

Yay, Julie! I'm so glad to see you on the blog... especially since I don't see you much anymore! Stella! Where's my girl? Make sure you give Ida and Stella a big, juicy kiss for me!
April

Katy said...

Julie you forgot to mention what a great cook you are. You always brought the yummiest stuff to our cooking group. I'm glad that we'll be able to stay in touch more through this blog.

Chelsea Anne said...

Hi and welcome Julie! It is funny that your dog is Stella. Jesse was going to be Stella if he was a girl. And I still really love the name. And I am sorry about Gwen. I don't think anything is more stressful then an unhealthy kid. She seems like she is such a sweetheart though. And Faith with no apparent health problems never crawled and didn't walk until 16 months. So greatful that she finally figured it out.