Saturday, February 16, 2008

Mical Henderson


So I was thinking today after I put my first post on here that I should probably introduce myself to you guys who don't know me. My name is Mical and I know Tara (Collin was my husbands trainer on their mission) and I have recently been getting to know Katy. Ollie and my little boy Caden are in the same class at school. So that is how I fit in here. We live in Las Vegas and have for the last 6 1/2 years. We have 4 kids. Madison is 6, Caden is 4, Callie is 2 and Cole is 6 months. My husband is a concrete GF for Marnell Corrao which is a commercial construction company here is Vegas. He is currently over at Caesars Palace as they are putting up a new tower. We love it here, but we have our home up for sale and think that Utah may be calling us back. Never thought I would want to go back, but I have learned to never say never. I am excited to be a part of this blog. Thanks for the invite Katy!

5 comments:

Grammy A said...

Mical... how does Madison feel about having the only name that doesn't start with a C?

Even though we're planning on moving back to California in a couple of years... I LOVE Utah, and will miss it terribly! I can understand why Utah would be calling you back! April

Mical said...

HAHA! How funny that you say that about Maddi's name. We honestly didn't try to do it that way. All the names we liked were C names. We were deciding between Cole, Caleb and Cael. She hasn't said anything about it yet, I hope that it doesn't hurt her feelings one day. I have been kind of nervous about that...

Stephanie said...

I love your family picture. I think your husband is the first Morman guy I've seen with a bierd. Love it! I've always been a lady who loves facial hair. Welcome to the blog!

Mical said...

Stephanie, that's funny because that was probably one of the first things that attracted me to him. (maybe you remember this Tara)He had orange in his hair, just on the tips, and long sideburns with a goatee. He has always kind of played around in that area...but in this picture I told him that the mustache part of the beard makes him look grouchy.

Grammy A said...

Mical and Steph--I have always liked facial hair, too! Ryan and Aaron are both cute, but even a not so cute guy can look good with a goatee! I have a picture of all three of my boys (John, Collin, and Aaron) with a goatee and I LOVE it! As much as I like the look, I don't like kissing John with facial hair as much as a smooth face. April